It is currently Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:25 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: OOC Thread
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:37 am 

You can start playing again now guys, finally!

We'll start using the Fear Rules now, so I'll have to work out some NPC specifics...

Oh, and I started a recruitment thread for more players, but haven't had much luck so far -_-": http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118181

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 pm 

Nice! Lets roll.

Question about the setting: What do people normally do with their wounded? Seeing as Argus is up on blocks, as it were, we'll probably need to do something about that. Luckily I bought a bandage kit in my starting gear (and strangely enough, I have a really good first aid check. Go craftsmen skills, I guess?). Even so, are there healing houses, churches, or hospitals to handle this kind of thing? Or would the kit be sufficient, assuming we could get him somewhere safe and dry (I'm thinking Inn, although walking in with a bloody, unconscious body might set off a few alarms).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:57 pm 

Soldiers and guards have infirmaries which a doctor lives next to in case of injury. Rich people often have their own physician or physicians. For the common folk, there are hospitals in some places, but here it's restricted to citizens and the rich. Still, a more common practice is to put the patient in bed and have a doctor give a house call, like midwives. So an inn is probably your best bet (the shadier places mightn't mind you bringing in a dead body, so a half-unconscious one would be fine).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 am 

I hope Regin gets back soon. I'm holding my post until then. In the mean time, Conners, I have helped my friend create her character and hopefully soon she'll register here and talk to you further about it and complete it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:19 am 

I wish I checked this thread earlier. As you can see from the IC thread, unlike my earlier promise of being able to post more frequently told, I ended up with less time than ever.

If you're still around and interested, I'll try my best to do something to compromise with my time. Sorry for disappearing so terribly...